We are happy to invite you to our
Open House on May, 2nd-12th 2017, in Busto Arsizio (VA)
where the new high speed integrated finishing line ACMA – Mazzoni will be presented: come see test runs with soap!
To address consumers’ renewed interest in solid soap, ACMA and Mazzoni combined efforts allowed to jointly developed a top performing line, to stamp and wrap soap bars at the unprecedented speed of 700 ppm!
Mazzoni new STUR-Ultra soap press, combined with ACMA SW700-D soap fold wrapper, guarantee:
- Great line Performance allowing to reduce unitary cost per bar
- Flexibility to cover the widest range of soap sizes, in terms of dimension and grammage
- Quality at highest speed in stamping, with excellent bars finishing and wrapping, employing a broad extension of material
Mazzoni will present its full range of soap presses, able to cover the market requirements for small, medium, high and ultra-high speed including the innovativeSTUR-8N press and its new generation of Multi Refiner Plodders with among other developments a new practical design and fast product change-over features.
You will also get the chance to discover the new ACMA SC700-D cartoner – displayed in high definition on video walls: its advanced carton pick-up drum provides high efficiency, while the newly developed exit belt guarantees high sealing quality standards.
Please confirm your attendance before April, 15th replying to email@example.com or contact:
– ACMA, Mrs. Serena Bastelli: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Mazzoni, Mrs. Roberta Olgiati: email@example.com
Our team is looking forward to welcoming you!